Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Working in a mental health medical office, the Patient Care Coordinator provides potential patients with information about Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), as well as administers TMS treatments according to specific physician protocols to new and existing patients. This role is required to provide excellent, friendly customer service throughout all aspects of patient contact, and will assist in managing the front desk process from check-in to check out. In addition, this role is also responsible for all administrative aspects of TMS treatments, including scheduling, tracking insurance authorizations, administering psychiatric rating scales, and patient charting.
Mindful Health Solutions provides comprehensive interventional psychiatric and mental health care with an emphasis on innovative evidence-based treatment. MHS offers comprehensive benefits, competitive compensation, and a caring patient-centric collaborative culture.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary range: $250,000 - $300,000/year (average 12-14 encounters/day)
- TMS and Productivity (wRVU) Incentive bonuses(potential of an additional $100K+)
- Generous signing bonus
- Flexible clinical hours (30-36/week)
- Four weeks of PTO
- 24 Paid CME hours/year
- 401K with a 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff.